Monday, January 16, 2006

Favorites

The Seahawks are now the odd-makers favorite to win the Superbowl. Huh? Even the Rain Gods had to stop their deluge the day after the game to scratch their heads about that one. Funny thing too, my family was coming back from a trip from Thailand and had a 12 hour layover in the city... the one day it hasn't rained all year.

I was rooting for the Bears, because it would have been an easier team for the 'Hawks, and I would have enjoyed winning whatever wager would have been placed with DonkeyPuncher. Now the Panthers are coming to town instead. They were my favorite team to pick playing NFL Blitz in the arcade only because Tim Biakabutuku was on the roster. Nothing greater than giving him the ball every other play just to hear the announcer yell out his name.

Yes, I'm easily amused.