Monday, November 14, 2005

Saturday Sitout

After scoring some cash in the WWdN WCW-u#1, I figured I could put down $11 to hold my spot in Pauly's Saturday circuit. Ended up placing right in midfield again. I'm slightly amused, yet saddened for those that are placed below me.

I requested the HH for the tourney and scanned through it for fun. I found out that I most likely would have busted out early when I flopped the ass-end of a straight and someone Rivered the high end. But if I had managed to work up enough chips to survive that one, I might have been okay since I later had KK when two people got all-in with JJ and KTs. And one of my last hands before being unceremoniously blinded away was AA... the PFR blind-stealer showed his QQ.

Here's to hoping my next Saturday doesn't become another Sitting Out with Dr. Pauly event.