Friday, December 03, 2004

SNOOZE!

No, I'm not just describing the nature and demeanor of this blog... SNOOZE seems to be my magic word every morning this week. I figure I'd set the alarm an hour and a half earlier than normal, so I can get up before the kids and do a little catching up on the blog reading/writing.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ... and my fingers find their way to the snooze button, giving me 9 more minutes of blissful sleep. The Snooze Button has to be the greatest invention ever, a wonderful boon to those of us who treasure our precious moments of non-wakedness. It's so great in fact, I can't bring myself to use it just once... one snooze press turns into 6, then 7, then 8, and almost 2 hours later, I'm rushing to get ready for work and the kids off to school.

Just seems to be the way this entire year has gone. Speaking of which, where the hell has the year gone??? Four more weeks and we'll be celebrating the 5th anniversary of the Y2K disaster! Yowzas.

Thought I'd post a little HI so those of you who are still visiting know I'm alive and well. And for those of you who have been following along:



The day of Good Fortune has passed, and not much is different. And yes, I did buy a few lotto tickets for that day. If I had hit anything, then you probably wouldn't be hearing from me at all right now.

Heh. Excuse me while I use the Snooze button just one more time....